Old December 24th 20, 12:43 AM posted to sci.astro.fits
RICARDO ANDRE CAIZA GRIJALVA

Default CRAB NEBULA

Hi everybody, I'm an ungraduated student from Ecuador. I'm working on my final work in order to get my degree. I want to know how can I get the background counts of the M1 nebula, with an observation time of 6 hours. I need the counts and their energy in order to plot them and see if it's possible to view the signal of M1 with a background over it.
I've been working with the GAMMAPY tutorials:

3D simulation and fitting
CTA data analysis with Gammapy

The problem (at least to me) is that I can't get the individual counts, I only get the number of counts and the mean energy. If someone can help me, that would be awesome.

Thanks a lot..!!!