Old October 29th 08, 02:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot

Default A helping-hand fund for AA (Was.. )

On Oct 28, 12:03 pm, Double-A wrote:net

The library computer is kicking me off right now,
but I'll be in touch tomorrow!

'Lo AA. Here's your computer -
http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Toshi...oductDetail.do

It's never been unboxed, and will be double-boxed for shipping, and
insured. Sales slip will be included for warranty purposes.

It was listed in the store as a 'notebook' but the website calls it a
laptop. Not sure what the difference is.

My first 'real' computer was likewise a Toshiba 'Satellite', a laptop.
Eventually traded it in on a desktop. Hope this'n serves you well,
amigo.