Old October 26th 07, 03:49 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default kill all the stupid people

gibbet (Rowland McDonnell) wrote:

:Tim wrote:
:
: Fred J. McCall wrote:
:
: And so we see a demonstration of the effect. Stupid folks like Tim
: think they're just as qualified to make decisions and choices as the
: bright folks. Then as things get more and more screwed up as a
: result, they blame the smart people for not stopping them...
:
: As stupid goes i'm decidely more qualifed to make choices and decisions
: than an arrogant halfwit such as yourself.
:
: You are still struggling to aspire to clueless.
:
:Aye; but I suspect that he might have trouble with language of the
:sophistication you employed.
:

Rather funny. Now go look elsewhere at how I characterized his
response, which in your opinion is of such 'sophistication'.

To be blunt, you're one step dumber than he is and he's a dumbass.

territory."
--G. Behn