Old October 26th 07, 03:47 AM posted to alt.support.social-phobia,alt.support.depression,uk.people.support.depression,sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall

Default kill all the stupid people

"%" wrote:

:
:"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
:news : Ivan Marsh wrote:
:
: :On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 06:03:23 -0700, Fred J. McCall wrote:
: :
: : Tim wrote:
: :
: : Not everyone falls into the conventional VIQ near to PIQ pattern .
: :
: : As in 'not everyone is equally bright.
: :
: :You are only proving that you are not bright.
: :
:
: Keep gulping on that hook, Ivan...
:
: :
: :Let me give you a real world example.
: :
: :A class of young children were given a test where one of the requirements
: :was to draw a circle with a line under it.
: :
: :Except for one of the kids all the kids drew a circle then a line lower on
: :the page... a circle with a line under it.
: :
: :The one kid that didn't do what everyone else did drew a circle with two
: :lines protruding from a 180 degree angle... a circle with a line under it
: :represented in three dimensions.
: :
: :The kid was moved to a remedial class until someone with half a brain
: :reviewed the exercise and realized that he was displaying spacial
: erception far advanced of the rest of the class.
: :
:
: Let me simply point out that it's not my fault you live in a stupid
: part of the world. Birds of a feather and all that.
:
: :
: :In science it's a common mistake to let expectations corrupt the
: :interpretation of results.
: :
:
: Not in real science, it isn't.
:
:
:yes it is
:

No, it isn't.

[That's not argument. That's just contradiction...]

territory."
--G. Behn