Old July 18th 04, 07:18 PM
EvolBob

Blonde joke:

Is a singularity someone not married twice?
It is when larry is single?

Look blondie, a singularity is just a point dimension.

Which dimension is the point, length, width or thickness?
See I'm not so dumb, you can stop crying now.
How big is this point anyway?
And where does one find them?

Sob, ..deep breath, you find them within Black holes...

.......I got a .....

Yes but I'd never return.

Regards
Robert

"Double-A" wrote in message om...
(G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote in message ...
Singularity is a location where the babric of space or spacetime suffers
a devastating rupture. That was told to me by Brian Greene(my ideal)
Bert

Nah!

A singularity is a point where space-time and matter are finally truly
at one with themselves!

Double-A

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (