Old February 18th 14, 04:31 PM posted to sci.space.station
André , PE1PQX

Default All gone quiet.

Op 17-2-2014, heeft Brian Gaff verondersteld :
Useless piece of information gained this week.
At our local University, one of the faculties is being run by Britain's
first Astronaut.Dr. Helen Sharmon (not sure I spelled that right, sorry).
She arrived last March and started working in May.
There was an interview in the local paper, and she says she would like to go
back. She was on Mir though, and thus flew with the Russians as i recall.

Yes, she went up there with a Soyuz in 1991, pre Shuttle-to-MIR program
starting in 1995.
See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helen_Sharman