Old March 18th 04, 05:56 AM
*

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 07:09:45 -0600, Herb Schaltegger

$ wrote:

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 01:26:56 GMT, Bruce Palmer wrote:

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

In article ,
* wrote:

Abuse complaint filed.

AOL

Me too.

/AOL

You don't have to do that. Lockheed will just use Echelon to censor me.

HAHAHAHA. Cowards!

It algol lets me know the power of the pen is much mightier that the sword.

And further verifies Lockheed paranoia. I love it.

I've already filed a second abuse report. Should I file a third?

That won't erase the fact that Hoagland is a fraud.

And, btw, your posts are coming through loud and clear, your fears of
censorship to the contrary.

Um, you're making a very false assumption.

However, they are entirely off-topic and
off-charter for the sci.space newsgroups and THAT'S why people are
objecting. Confine your lunacy to the alt.* groups and no one will care.

I didn't start the crosposting. So take it up with the person who did.

I take it you guys don't talk about space related matters in the space
groups. Spacey, dude. Spacey. And it figures.