Old September 24th 03, 01:45 AM
Alan W. Craft

Default Nightmare!

On 23 Sep 2003 13:26:30 -0700, (Doogie Hoosier) ...reflected:

Alan W. Craft wrote in message . ..
My FS-102 finally arrived, but it wasn't an FS-102!

It was an FS-78, or some other 80mm scope!

The entire tube was coated and smeared with black grease,
as was the objective!

I was furious!

Later, I reasoned that it must have been some little "project"
of Art's and Fred's...something they had in a back room...
and that it was mistakenly shipped to me...or was it?

Alan

Does it have a battery compartment?

Doug Hosey

Had the 'mare dragged on, anything's possible.

I also dreamed of some nut sending me an e-mail
confirmation of an order for one of their crappy homemade
collectibles. Of course, I never placed the order, for which
they charged my card almost $300. I...was...livid.

Then there's the one about the big, black spider sailing
down from the ceiling and landing right next to my bare side,
whereupon I immediately attempted to isolate it by wrapping
it into the sheets, but to no avail. As I felt it through the
sheets writhing, struggling, and crunching its way back
to my side to do God only knows what, my only thought
was, "LET ME OUTTA HE..."

Then I woke up.

Alan...a dreamer of dreams