Old October 2nd 18, 09:34 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Martin Brown[_3_]

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

On 30/09/2018 17:50, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Sun, 30 Sep 2018 18:32:16 +0200, Paul Schlyter
wrote:

So deities which lack this power to hide, their existence is knowable?

It seems likely. I've seen nothing to suggest that anything in nature
is unknowable, so I'd only reserve certainty of unknowability for the
supernatural.

Conjugate variables in Heisenberg's uncertainty principle is the most
obvious counter example. You cannot simultaneously know the momentum and
position of a particle in phase space to arbitrary precision.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown