Old June 18th 18, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

Default Universes Numbered in 100s of Trillions

On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 6:30:49 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 1:54:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, June 14, 2018 at 1:55:45 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 2:28:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 2:01:12 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 3:58:47 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
I posted this and added they are all the same other than their time of birth(BB) They could be infinite in #.My time lapse theory shows that they never can touch.Touching would cause the biggest cosmos explosion that can ever be.It would be photons all the way up and down Both universes dying a heat death.Bert Ps my time lapse theory is Nobel worthy I like that

You must mean there are many galaxies.

No i'm talking universes.Bert

Bert thinks on largest of scales!

Double-A

And the tinyest.I have my neutrino photon theory Bert

Thinking big(Macro) and tiny (Micro) is fun.In both realms space is the most dynamic.Tiny stuff came first and that is true in the creation of a organic universe. What created life ad keeps all life alive still here on Earth.Right under our nose OOOps make that "Right in our nose" Bert

It is now racist to call big bang of white light. New creation model, Black Electric Energy. #lolz

We live in a Police state.