Old May 29th 18, 07:40 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default Load and Go

JF Mezei wrote on Mon, 28 May 2018
18:46:14 -0400:

On 2018-05-27 22:04, Fred J. McCall wrote:

Do you know what a request for a cite to back up your claims means. I
can tell you what it does NOT mean. It does NOT mean telling someone
to go google something. Care to try again?

I'll remember to remind you of the above when you insult me next time
telling me I should look it up on Google.

You're comparing apples and aardvarks and you won't remember it
anyway, Mayfly.

territory."
--G. Behn