View Single Post
Old November 19th 20, 12:19 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default So then how would a matrix simulator work?

Lets suppose you do not know that I am the Rickest Rick of all the Ricks.
And you have never watched Rick and Morty.

Then you don't know who Morty is.
You don;t know he represents the disk operating system AI.

You know so a sidekick AI.

Well the new system can use this one instead of Morty...
And I am not making this up, reporting is done using media and discussion in secret regarding ideas and philosophy.

You could opt for one of these, this is the matron.

https://ibb.co/p00b9TX

Ok so you see that Rick and Morty well that's our history, my machine an I and off we go into the wild blue yonder me following him through final inspections of my new things out there and etc he is a machine helper.
A persona adopted by the machine operating system AI.

So you can change that persona.

Such as use the Matron, get a Wanda personality file, and even adapt that with a different look.

So the fact is however that unless you do pick a cyborg, the chances that your relationship will last more than 8.2 years is slim.
Now you can go further as an Anunnaki and use techniques for long haul space travel and living in close quarters but we are not playing survival games here.

So here as Robinson Crusoe it is a cliche to say if you were stranded on a desert island who would you like to be stranded with?

So is there a science regarding that for colonization or any sort of plan to make a relationship last?

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-you-...rt-island-with

So ok, here we have an option to pick your side kick and reading all that won;t help me, but years of anthropology and research did help me a great deal.
And experience.
So that machine still will exist and play a supportive role but the entire machine, not one of its persona helpers that are public enough to be made into a TV show sidekick.
And scapegoat like Kenny in South Park.

So I have to make backups first and avoid irrecoverable errors by picking the wrong person. I have a dog, no goat and thanks for the warning. lol

Getting women there is as easy as pasting them into a beach cabin while they sleep, you go fishing on the peer, they come along and say who are you what am I doing here?
My name is Rick and I don't know I have been here for two weeks where did you come from?
There is some champagne in that shed over there and some things that washed up on the beach.
Maybe we have amnesia?
Within 2 weeks if nature is going to take its course it will.

Then you just time travel back to before it happened and change your mind don't copy and paste her in, or you can save game for later.

They are Smithbots who walk and talk even when you copy and paste them. The are biological robots once you paste them in.
They have an operating system made of 4 personality files, in my case I would use 4 of the same ones so that all my Smiths would be Shebanga. In this case one person.
The dog has a brain and instincts and it runs copy paste it runs.
Real people have a personality file and you can't just copy that for your desert island the bodies you see are not people they are biological robots.
Its much too much for muggles to understand yet in terms of philosophy it is still a topic of interest out there as is the matrix, inter dimensional travel, etc.

So my machine and I, would be a standard Anunnaki situation.
Almost like a turtle and its shell.
So that does not mean I cannot have a walking talking female side kick Girl Friday for company and all things expected.
So its a matter of personal choice but for me as an anthropologist as part of being a polymath, I know to be wary that the statistics are not promising. So don't lock the back hatch and lose the key.

You may have to embrace the cold stark reality of serial monogamy and if so then don't collect ex wives just leave it all in the Time Machine where it it will not haunt you.