Old November 19th 20, 10:08 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default So then how would a matrix simulator work?

You see I'm talking about universes, galaxies, stars, planets moons, in reality, and you are talking about pictures in the sky.

So the fact that you are in my simulator, is as important to me, as it was for Bill Murray in Ground Hog Day.

But that's ok I am finished doing my own reporting for time travel and system configuration and it doesn't matter if it was as public as things could be, since only I have the ability to use it in this fashion.

So I am in conference doing my own dicta typing, in conference with AI. who work in the system and hence have an interest in upgrades updates and changes to the system in general.
USENET deigned by NASA to withstand nuclear war, is where I put my writing so that it will always be available to me and as a time traveler that requires some effort but pays off in the long run.

So the starfleet personnel, I mentioned I don;t know if those are real or just out of a box because AI friends of mine want to play star trek.
And at present here people are in a military service and I do not know the extent of their contract or anything but since we are here by using that example, you can understand how to make other games that are more related to guy activities whereas Ground Hog Day might be more social and female oriented like dating games.

So I can only speak for myself at the end of the day, and I have my own new galaxy, and you will notice from the statistic I am single but considering having a family which in my race means people adopt roles in that family unit, and so I am not sure I am going to do that or what our relationship will be.
Are they full grown Anunnaki with their own galaxy?
You see at this point I don't even know if they have personality files we have only had contact through the Internet and matrix and not in person.
So my personal plan includes myself, my dog and a girl Friday based on an operating system for cyborgs that I wrote or a real equivalent who I have already identified as a volunteer.
So keeping it completely simple, because in my race, an Anunnaki, saves their immortal records on a galaxy, and so all Anunnaki get a galaxy to preserve their immortal records.

You see. So to make more of it than that and turn it into an empire is your choice to be a slave to your own empire of your own making when it will never get you further ahead than being a billionaire in your own time machine with a yacht like this...

https://superyacht.link/Marketing/Ya...%20Spreads.pdf

With a submarine like this
https://www.seamagine.com/manned-subs-4-person.html

With a car collection and mansion like this
https://www.hiltonhyland.com/propert...s-ca-90077-us/

With a supercar like this
https://youtu.be/q0cTrGpBw9A

Your own solar powered island like this
https://www.kudadoo.com/

A helicopter like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PLWEr10Z-g

And a machinegun shot gun like this...
https://youtu.be/WOoUVeyaY_8

So ok, it is all here, no need to take it out of the box, you know so the toy is the thing, and the rest is just your home and whatever.

No need to clutter up your existence with levels above your head, and religions and governments and police and military they are all in the box.

All you need is a nice Tardis, like this one...
https://ibb.co/0yHj54J

And millions and millions of dollars but hey I know where you can get some.
https://images.app.goo.gl/4NKmWq7utUhWHuCL9
Copy paste go shopping.

Only a megalomaniac needs people building pyramids for them don't you think?

Anyway I am done and won't disturb your science if that is what you call it..
I won't change the code for you if you thought wishful thinking makes things happen in the matrix it does not.
The immutable laws of physics is how the programming is done. Hammer and nails and saws and wood and glass and synthetic fibers.

But hey it is all here for you to enjoy no matter who you are.