Old November 19th 20, 09:39 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default So then how would a matrix simulator work?

On Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 9:42:33 PM UTC-8, David Dalton wrote:
You might want to post to rec.arts.sf.science
(and possibly alt.sci.physics.new-theories ).

--
David Dalton http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
“And the cart is on a wheel/And the wheel is on a hill/And the hill is

Well I am just recording my own information since clearly my work is miles above yours a no traffic is seen here and it is on topic since this is the matrix, and sci.astro about planets and stars in the matrix, so you might be misled and confused and there is a possibility that some might come to realize that you are just lying and basically uninformed.

If you can explain this to me, then maybe I will pay attention to what you are saying.

https://ibb.co/Hz228tn
https://ibb.co/myc6nG6
https://ibb.co/KFhcKYP

https://zoom.earth/#view=-14.804592,-75.271626,12z