Old November 19th 20, 06:55 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default So then how would a matrix simulator work?

So there you go a multiverse in a box that will be 29.95 would you like to donate a dollar to the save the children's fund today?

I have no idea actually what it might be worth in monetary terms.
Time Stretch Earth from 1995 to 2015 required 200 backups of the earth in 200 old galaxies reused and 200 new moonships 1963 aurora just to make them the same as they were when the backup was taken.

So divided into 200 time segments that you enter via stargate from the moonship.
So first you go there find out what you are getting into in terms of things to watch for things to avoid how to act and fit in and whatever you might need we hope to put help screens there for you.

As time goes on the library and its volunteers do all that.
So without this turning into a religion, to begin with there is no library, so that will happen further down the line.
But if I have 60,000 starfleet personnel to house then we already have a system designed for them and the academy is their headquarters.
As they need things to do they develop their subnets off the train cars and their commanders manage that for them with them and together they all will contribute to the building of the library as time goes on.

So they will copy and paste items from earth get leave go shopping get things but give a copy to the library by putting it into the cupboard in your transporter when you get home or into a closet if it is something the library needs.

So the library has to decide what you can bring home or your commanders have to decide that.

If you are working for the library you can probably use time stretch earth and bring things back.
If you are just a user at the library you won't be able to bring even your body back it will be reset.
That's how you will exit.
Simply because it cannot prevent you from bringing things it doesn't want you to bring out.
So it has to not let you bring anything out.
It brings things out and puts them over there now you can get anything you want from that list.

So starfleet personnel have a higher clearance level and people working for the library but they might get check on more often than an ordinary user.
Even if anyone brought out a nuke and blew up their entire world it wouldn't affect anyone at all.
The bodies reset the environment resets and the equipment resets.
It is more a matter of creating a community or kingdom that is designed by and overseen by people who do that in your best interest and are qualified to help you and make it more pleasant for you.

And for them as volunteers they want as little work as possible.
So the system has to be designed with that in mind.
So the work I do, is the royal system, small neat compact and done by myself my family we call that the royal network.
And it acts as a redundant system to support the public system.

We work together share ideas upgrades concepts but have to separate not attached networks.,