Old April 7th 09, 08:33 PM posted to rec.org.mensa,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy
Chris.Bee

Default Addressing the formation of the solar system

On Apr 7, 8:41*pm, BURT wrote:

But how do you get everything to move in the same direction.

Also why is there a plane?

Dogh. Thank god for that! A thread where I feel so infinitely superior
in intelligence, wisdom and knowledge (to some of the contributors
here) that to submit any opinion would make *me* into an instant god
in my own right. Since I hate hero worship, superstition and
idolisation I had better not offer any opinion which might be written
down and cause wars, misery, poverty, hunger, overpopulation,
corruption, torture, paedophilia and all the lowest forms of knuckle
draggin', sub-uman ignorance in the far flung future. (Whoops! Nearly
forget the inevitable misogyny of the mentally and religiously
retarded) So you haven't seen me. Right? ;-)