Old March 19th 09, 05:06 AM posted to alt.sci.physics,alt.sci.physics.new-theories,sci.astro,sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity
BradGuth

Default Finite Relativism & Special Relativity Disproof

On Mar 18, 6:24*am, doug wrote:
Phil Bouchard wrote:
"Igor" wrote in message

Please explain what experiment(s) you performed to falsify SR?

# 1. Why "instantaneity" was proven if GR says it's impossible?

No experiment here from Phil. Phil does not understand the
data he is referring to and why it is not in conflict with anything.

# 2. If Einstein-Rosen Bridges do exist, what defines its exact point of
exit in the Cartesian coordinate system?

Nope, no experiment by Phil here either. *Lots of misplaced anxiety.

# 3. Einstein said there is length contraction when an object travels nearly
the speed of light. *I have two cannons that look like the following:
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/pre...1/45045356.JPG

Now imagine there is no distance between the cannons. *From each cannon I
launch at c - epsilon:
1) two balls at the exact same moment
2) two balls with a 3.333e-9 s interval
3) two balls with a 3.333e-9 s interval and tied together with rope

So I wanted to know what would happen if there is an observer standing on
the ground with a camera in his
hands and taking pictures of the balls in motion.

This is hilarious. You have no idea what relativity says. You can
actually read about it and find out how little you know or you can
wallow in your ignorance. You seem to take your stupidity as a
scientific argument.

Unfortunately here are their final grades:
Sam: 33% (A)
Greg: 0% (F)
Peter: 0% (F)
Doug: -33% (F)

As I said, Sam should be offended. A high score from a crank is
a serious insult.

This is the story of the knights who failed to defend Einstein the miracle
and his holy grail.

Relativity is stil fine. GPS still works etc. *Try again.

What's quantum about real world and objectively measured FTL tunnel
time?

~ BG