Old May 27th 18, 01:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

Default No Worm Holes - Just an Infinite Single Universe.

On 27/05/2018 5:34 AM, wrote:

Universe means EVERYTHING. It incluses the single space-time
continuum. Only one. It is infinite in all dimensions including time.
No beginning. No end. No boundary. No particular shape in any usual
sense.

So called worm holes are completely ficticious. No such breach in the
continuum is possible, and all travel between locations will
necessarily be limited to light speed, and practically something far,
FAR slower. Man will never go beyond the solar system.

100% correct

Thanks. Refreshing to hear a voice or rational clear thinking.

People think that because we traversed oceans centuries ago to discover
new continents etc then it stands to reason with better technology we'll
do the same with the 'oceans in space'.

Boy talk about faulty logic. For starters earth is a small planet about
13,000 miles in diameter & the conditions are the same the planet over.
Compare this to the mind numbing distances measured in *light years*
between stars, & the logistics of getting humans in space & somehow
traversing these spaces. It's fun to speculate but to actually believe
it's possible is a new kind of dumb.

---
https://www.avg.com