Old May 24th 18, 03:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

Default No Worm Holes - Just an Infinite Single Universe.

On 25/05/2018 12:49 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Thursday, May 24, 2018 at 9:44:35 AM UTC-5, Whisper wrote:
On 24/05/2018 9:12 PM, Mark Earnest wrote:

If your belief system will not allow you to help prepare all of us to migrate

to another star system before the Sun goes red giant then you are part of the

problem and so is your belief system. But you cannot help being an atheist.

That is the way God created you. God loves you anyway just like he also loves

the theists who also are not very bright.

Clearly you have a strong need to 'be loved'. Grow up.

You don't even know what love is. Sad.

I want to know what love is. I know you can show me.

---
https://www.avg.com