Old April 28th 17, 12:40 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default L.I.F.E.

jacob navia wrote:

Le 28/04/2017 à 05:43, Fred J. McCall a écrit :
NASA has recently acknowledged that there is a lot of organic compounds
in the soil of Mars.

Cite? The closest thing to that I've seen is the detection of
non-life related nitrogenous geology.

https://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard...organic-matter

One core sample in one place is NOT "a lot of organic compounds in the
soil of Mars".

snip

While the team can't conclude that there was life at Gale crater,

So no life, then.

snip

As I told you: there is no worst blind person as the man that doesn't
want to see.

And as I told you: there is indeed a worst blind person, that being
one who is so eager to see that he sees and obsesses over things that
are not there.

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine