Old April 19th 16, 09:03 PM posted to sci.space.station
Dr J R Stockton[_196_]

Default Pictures but no words

In sci.space.station message -
september.org, Sat, 16 Apr 2016 13:40:38, Jeff Findley
posted:

I really hope this helps. I'm an engineer, not a writer, so I'm used to
drawing things on a white board while describing them to other people.
If anything is unclear, just ask.

You could add that there are (IIRC) three recovery burns; one soon after
separation, one around atmosphere entry, and the single-engine landing
burn. IIRC, the earlier burns use three engines. I think the three
burns apply both to the back-to-land and the out-at-sea recoveries. You
will probably recall the details,

--
(c) John Stockton, Surrey, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Merlyn Web Site - FAQish topics, acronyms, & links.