Old March 7th 13, 07:20 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default EDUCATION IN DIVINE ALBERT'S WORLD

Dr. Ricardo Eusebi demonstrates how both the frequency and the speed of light (relative to the observer) vary with the speed of the observer but declares that only the frequency varies, the speed of light does not, no it doesn't, Divine Albert clearly said it doesn't, why on earth should it vary, what will happen to us if it varies, Divine Einstein, yes we all believe in relativity, relativity, relativity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=EVzUyE2oD1w
Dr Ricardo Eusebi: "f'=f(1+v/c). Light frequency is relative to the observer. The velocity is not though. The velocity is the same in all the reference frames."

Ignatius of Loyola: "That we may be altogether of the same mind and in conformity with the Church herself, if she shall have defined anything to be black which appears to our eyes to be white, we ought in like manner to pronounce it to be black."

The speed of light that varies with the speed of the observer but should be seen as invariable in Divine Albert's world is discussed in more detail he

http://fqxi.org/data/essay-contest-f...equency_Im.pdf
Shift in Frequency Implies Shift in Speed of Light

Pentcho Valev