Old August 27th 11, 12:54 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
hanson

Default Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet

"Brad Guth" wrote:
--- "hanson" wrote:

"hanson" wrote:
== Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet ==
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2090471,00.html
That group was led by led by Uncle rect-Al Schwartz
who first developed kg sized gem quality diamonds
which never materialized out of rect-Al's Devil Solvent.

Brad wrote:
3.513 g/cm3 isn't very dense. Why not much heavier
metallicity that's only coated with carbon?

hanson wrote:
Brad, why are you asking me? That is what they saw,
recorded and interpreted. Go ask them, not me,
because according to you I work for, and am a mole
from, MI5/CIA/NSA/Qinetiq-NA and their Zionist Nazi
DARPA. --- If so, Brad, we get diamonds via DeBeers
which have a density 3.52 g/cm3 with no Me's but with
http://tinyurl.com/DeBeers-Diamond-Zio-effect

Brad wrote:
snip crap since Brad FUDded himself again.
http://tinyurl.com/FUD-Fear-Uncertainty-Doubt
Care to clue us in on the joke you think is so funny?

hanson wrote:
What is this "us"? ... You and your broad who didn't
wanna, because you were too chintzy to give her one:
http://tinyurl.com/DeBeers-Diamond-Zio-effect

Brad wrote:
(is there ever going to be a punchline?)

hanson wrote:
Here it is and YOU made it. What's tyour beef, Brad?
http://tinyurl.com/The-HW-Rosenthal-interview-XT