Old August 26th 11, 08:14 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet

On Aug 26, 10:09*am, "hanson" wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote:

"hanson" wrote:

== Scientists Discover a Diamond as Big as a Planet ==
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,2090471,00.html
That group was led by led by Uncle rect-Al Schwartz
who first developed kg sized gem quality diamonds
which never materialized out of rect-Al's Devil Solvent.

Brad wrote:

3.513 g/cm3 isn't very dense. *Why not much heavier
metallicity that's only coated with carbon?

hanson wrote:

Brad, why are you asking me? That is what they saw,
reordered and interpreted. *Go ask them, not me,
because according to you I work for, and am a mole
from, MI5/CIA/NSA/Qinetiq-NA and their Zionist Nazi
DARPA. --- If so, Brad, we get diamonds via DeBeers
which have a density 3.52 g/cm3 with no Me's but with
http://tinyurl.com/DeBeers-Diamond-Zio-effect

Do you actually think we have no access to public news and
publications?

So, if you can't interpret anything for yourself, and have no
intentions of allowing anyone else to interpret, then why did you
bother to post the hijacked topic to begin with? (any old parrot or
brown-nosed clown could have done as well at infomercial spewing, if
not better)

Why do you want the mainstream status-quo to never change for the
better?

Who do you think is calling all the important shots and taking all the
credit for the few good things that happen and otherwise never
responsible for any of the bad stuff?

You obviously think unwarranted pain and suffering is a good thing.
Care to clue us in on the joke you think is so funny? (is there ever
going to be a punchline?)

http://translate.google.com/#