Old May 31st 09, 09:51 AM
yuqingeng2007 yuqingeng2007 is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation juesting31

A Woman Who Fell It was rush hour and I was dashing to a train in New York City's Grand Central Terminal - As I neared the gate, a plump, middle-aged woman sprinted up from behind, lost her footing on the smooth marble floor and slid onto her back. Her momentum carried her close to my shoes. Before I could help her, however, she had scrambled up. Gaining her composure, she winked at me and said, "Do you always have beautiful women failing at your feet?" Poly aluminium ChlorideWaste water treatmentWater treatment chemicals
Poly aluminium Chloride