Old August 13th 07, 05:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Dumbbell Nebula (M27)

J McBride wrote:

I had my 400D modified by Hap and so I have been cameraless for the past
couple of weeks. Well I got it back on Sat and so here is my first try at
imaging with the modified Canon. 4x120sec @ 800asa with a C-11 @ f/6. I
used the film alignment program Picture Window to put the images together
and adjusted very little in PS other than resized the whole image to fit in
the screen.

Joe

Clear skies after the mod. The cloud hex wasn't paying attention!
At least you mainly missed full moon and if your weather was like mine,
lots of clouds.

Big improvement so worth the time off. Two weeks is pretty good turn
around speed.

Rick