Old July 30th 03, 10:56 AM
William and Teresa

Default Sat Tracking Software

There are only two decent satellite tracking programs. Satscape and
Orbitron. The former,
freeware, the latter, cardware.

These two programs are absolutely excellent and I just cannot understand why
they remain free.

wrote in message
Hey everyone - I just wrote the following to Art, then decided to put the
question out there to everyone:

Hello Art -

Thanks for the post regarding your experience with Mike McCant's program

and
H-A.

I was wondering what your thought are re SatSpy? That was the one I really
started with. and still use. I haven't tried any others in years, but I
can't think of anything lacking in SatSpy - I really like it a LOT.

About 5-6 years ago when I tried some others, they were very weak, not too
graphical, etc. So I'm very curious!

Thanks Again, Art -

Brian