Old June 9th 18, 12:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Dust Belt Made Earth of Rocks and Ice

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 4:53:11 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Lucky for us it was latter captured by the Sun.Lucky for us we got all that ice water.Earth is unique Mars,moon Venus,and Mercury show how unique it is.Having a planet like Earth is a 15 trillion to one shot Humankind just don't get it.They even believe aliens are going to visit.Some claim they are here.Going with reality "we are alone" Bert

The universe is teaming with life. Each life form adapts to its planet moon or asteroid.