Old January 5th 12, 11:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Oregon Weather

On 1/4/2012 10:00 PM, Double-A wrote:
An amazing 52F at 6:48 PM on January 4, 2012 here in Cedar Mills,
Oregon. Cloudy skies with light occasional showers. Not much wind.
Winter has seemingly bee put on hold for now.

Getting through the holidays was a challenge for me as a homeless
person, and I am glad they are finally over, and my usual places of
shelter have returned to normal hours.

Early this morning a woman I did not recogniize woke me up and ask if
I was hungry. I replied that I was. She gave me a hot egg, sausage,
and cheese Starbucks sandwich, and a piece of cake to go with it.
That was nice.

On the other hand, a woman whom I do know gave me a peice of turkey
ham that made me sick for almost a week! I need to be more careful
what I eat.

Kim is doing fine as always and we still have lunch together
everyday. Today Andy gave me a free bus all day transfer pass, and
here I am at the Cedar Mills Library.

But my computer time is running out. Hope you all had happy holidays.

I thought that once your SS arrived, you would be living the dream?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl