Old October 27th 17, 11:05 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default The First Known Interstellar Comet

The new software programs separate to RA/Dec celestial sphere based framework will use this astronomical language of left/right, evening/morning depending on what is being considered. If those who wish to remain with the deficient framework then be my guest but let them create their own threads, however, room is made for those who will adjust based on what is presented rather than their dislike of me.