Old April 8th 14, 08:37 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Stefan Lilge

Default ASTRO: M13

This is sort of “first light” for my new Skywatcher Esprit 150ED scope. Actually it is second light, but the first night had such bad seeing that I could not get any useful data.
The sky was very hazy, probably because of sand from the Sahara desert that was blown over from Africa.
M13 seemed a good choice under these conditions.

Taken from the middle of Berlin with a Skywatcher Esprit 150ED at f/7 on a G11 mount, Trius SX694 camera, 12x2min L and 11x2min RGB each.

http://ccd-astronomy.de/temp9/M13coloursharpgut.jpg

Stefan

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version