Old November 7th 17, 12:33 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Reused Dragons to start flying this year

In article ,
says...
Unknown. That's up to SpaceX and NASA to negotiate based on NASA's
needs. Also note that Dragon isn't the cargo craft going to ISS, so
plans can always change based on unexpected events (failure of hardware
on ISS, failure of a cargo mission, and etc.).

I meant to say Dragon isn't the only cargo craft going to ISS. Orbital
ATK's Cygnus spacecraft will continue cargo missions to ISS. And it's
possible that Sierra Nevada's Dreamchaser might start making cargo
flights to ISS (if it ever finishes its test program). I'm really not
fond of horizontal landing reentry vehicles. They're unnecessarily
complex to design, build, and test.

Jeff