Old October 24th 04, 03:46 PM
AA Institute

(Alex Terrell) wrote in message . com...
(AA Institute) wrote in message . com...

So you're saying bring in a small number of asteroids, one at a time,
then somehow use them as rocket fuel to build up toward a bigger
object? I don't understand this idea, please explain.

Exactly.

In more detail, something I did a few years back:

http://www.geocities.com/alexterrell.../Routemap4.doc

or via the intro if the above link doesn't work:

Thank you Alex for sharing that very detailed and fascinating insight.
BTW, the first link you supplied works just fine. Clearly, yourself
and Mark Prado went into a great deal of detail in your studies and I
hope you were appropriately rewarded at the time?!

Equally, I sincerely appreciate how frustrated we all feel when so
much painstaking effort goes into a research document of this kind and
it never gets implemented. I'm sure this will prove useful to a future
generation some day...
Keep up the good work (as they say!)

Abdul Ahad