Old February 16th 18, 03:28 PM posted to sci.space.history
Fred J. McCall[_3_]

Default More Examples of Current NASA Racism: Clocks, etc

Stuf4 wrote:

If you have no interest in this story, then you have the option to never again click on it. But what is apparent is that your interest is in verbal harassment of me. And it is because of behavior such as yours that I have never posted my actual name here at ssh. I learned how vile human beings can be to other human beings on internet forums way back in the 90s.

You've never posted your actual name here because you are a coward who
doesn't want to be associated with the preposterous ****e that he
spews here.

You are so keen to see that it is actually the person pointing out racism who is the problem.

It frequently IS the person "pointing out racism" who is the actual
racist, particularly when they're screaming about preposterous things
like "racist clocks" and "racist geography".

only stupid."
-- Heinrich Heine