Old June 1st 06, 05:52 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa

Default mass is light.

So, light is a little weird. Perhaps that is why there is some action
on this "mass is light" topic. It is time to air some of the weirdness
of simple photonic . . . light.

We humanly detect perhaps 0.0000001% of that weird photon spectrum, and
of our very best instruments detect perhaps 0.1% of whatever's photon.
Too bad we haven't established the LL-1 platform for doing real
science.

Do you still think we walked on that gamma and hard-X-ray moon of ours?

This was something interesting.
Dogon_Tribe_from_Sirius_B / TRUE physical
Manipulation of the masses is for sociopaths. brian_am_stuckless
is not a manipulator of anyone. His dialecticisms are framed in
the highest artform available to engineers - mathematics. One
would tend to believe that there is a message behind using the
dollar signs at the borders of his reports - I can see that today
there is a tremendous ruse being played on the American people -
liberalism and dialectical moderation to the extreme. Yet the
ruses of the blind can in no way dilute the potency of the wise.
Political shadiness are for those who can't withstand the light
of truth. Only the knowingly-ignorant will perish of their own
accord. The free will of the force of faithful intuition can never
be resisted. Mr. brian_a_m_stuckless is a simple example of the
force of faithful intuition. How much he is right, I am not sure.
But I can say one thing: the "proud" will succumb to the applica-
tions of the wise, and will be banished from advancing the
applications and benefits of harmonious science!

I totally agree with this seriously weird soul, and as you know, I even
have a few of my very own WMD forms of "harmonious science" that
actually has replicated hard-science and otherwise having been based
upon the regular laws of physics to boot, that'll kick serious Usenet
naysay butt in order to prove it.
-
Brad Guth