Old October 15th 04, 07:41 AM
glbrad01

Default The Big Bang is not the Beginning of TIme......The latest non-linear cosmology.

"Paul Blay" wrote in message
*follow-ups trimmed*

"glbrad01" wrote ...
I think we've taken this about as far as we can. But, if you want to
reply to what I wrote in the last post, post that reply here with a
reference back to the other. Otherwise it's been a good discussion but
didn't change either of our minds, or any other minds, about anything.

No good discussion goes to so many groups with so little trimming.

My responses didn't, that I know of, as I do not suscribe to more than the
one newsgroup. Be that as it may, you are right and if by any means it
copied to so many groups I apologize to you all.

Brad