Old April 3rd 06, 05:44 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default All Species Share The Same DNA Why is there a UFO cover-up anyway??//Here's WHY!!

Charles D. Bohne wrote:

On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 19:09:14 -0600, Art Deco wrote:

Alexa has a job?

Just for the records: who is working for whom?

Who employs you? Who employs her?

(Annotation: I did not ask who pays the bills, as we
all know that this is in both cases the American tax payer).
C..

Who is "we", Chu*k? And your ignorer is leaking again.

"We all" is everybody. Even you should recognize an "all-statement"
when you see one, dude!

So, the advanced holistic Pleiadian presumes to speak for the entire
population of Earth?

And again - you did not answer the questions ...

Poor baby. You sound like Tholobot now.

for obvious reasons.
C.

Please state these "obvious reasons", Chu*kmonkey.

P.S.: My "ignorer" doesn't "leak",

Liar, you read all my posts.

I decided to read this particular
post of yours. When and how and why I do that (or not) is my very own
choice - you have no control over me, ArschPüschoDeko.

A fine non sequitur, Chu*kmonkey. Please provide evidence that I ever
made such a claim. Also, a fine backpedal from your previous calls to
"ignore" all the "kookers" (which apparently doesn't not apply to
yourself, ergo another example of your hypocrisy).

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief