Old October 30th 14, 05:12 PM posted to sci.astro
Poutnik[_4_]

Default Heavy matter!

On 10/30/2014 02:05 PM, wrote:

Does the heliosphere have a charge if so is it a positive or negative charge?

And if so what is responsible for that charge?

If heliopshpere had a barrier or grid at the heliopause made up of positrons that would mean that any outgoing/incoming object would be ripped of its electrons to be annihilated by the positrons and depending upon the energy of the incoming proton there would be emitted alpha, beta and gamma coming in from that grid.

To me it seem if the *things* that travel thru space really was photons the light would all be mixed up, i mean if they really travelled for millions of light years from billions of sources would there not be interference.

Just a big blur making it impossible to see anything?

Isn't it more plausible that they travel like high energy particles "protons" and that our recorded wavelengths really from protons interacting with a positron grid/barrier at the heliopause? So the light we pick up is created locally? And the wavelength we pick up depend upon the energy of the particles that bombard the heliosphere?

That would explain the negative pressure and expansion of vaccua if it is only protons and high energy particles that have enough mass to pass by the heliosphere?

Thus dark matter really dark matter, once you pass the heliosphere the only light you pick up is from the protons that try to rip the pants of you.

Such ideas are easily refuted by observations.

--
Poutnik