Old March 4th 19, 08:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Thinking on Gravity and Typing

On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 6:10:06 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 5:41:21 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 4:42:14 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert

No one understands gravity. It should not exist. But somehow it does.

What if gravity comes to us from its own demensions(where it was created} and passing threw ours? Its going at c so putting your finger on it can never be.Think of all the good it had done so far.Bert

Gravity goes through 11 dementions and creates universes on the way. That is why there are more universes than snowflakes that ever fell.Bert