Old March 2nd 19, 03:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

Default Thinking on Gravity and Typing

On 3/03/2019 2:17 am, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Saturday, March 2, 2019 at 9:09:42 AM UTC-6, Whisper wrote:
On 3/03/2019 12:41 am, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 4:42:14 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert

No one understands gravity. It should not exist. But somehow it does.

Not sure exactly why you think we should ever be able to understand
gravity or anything about the universe? It wasn't designed for us to be
able to 'understand' it. May as well ask if dolphins, ants or giraffes
will ever understand gravity. They are just as likely to understand it
as we are, which means absolutely zero chance of it ever happening.

Back to my point. No one knows anything. We only sometimes think we do.

Correct. John Cleese said it best - nobody knows what's going on. The
people who succeed are the ones who convince others they know what's
going on. We are all clueless & make a little go a long way.

---
https://www.avg.com