Old March 2nd 19, 02:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Thinking on Gravity and Typing

On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 3:43:21 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, March 1, 2019 at 2:42:14 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
All thought coming on top of my head.My ass is kept on the chair Its a weak force in our everyday world.But the strongest force in the universe. Its with us as we fall out of the womb.Still no one understands it.We can't walk without it,and yet in relity no such force exists. I have posted once we know gravity we will know "What is the universe:and where did it come from?" This was my life quest starting at 8.At 91 its still fun.Bert

I think gravity is related to the electro-magnetic forces, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Double-A

Yes in some features they relate,but other features no.I read some imperial thinkers say gravity is an illusion.WOW Bert