Old August 16th 16, 04:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Mook[_2_]

Default Murder on the Moon

On Sunday, August 14, 2016 at 11:53:23 AM UTC+12, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

On Friday, August 12, 2016 at 4:39:45 PM UTC+12, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

On Monday, August 8, 2016 at 9:19:56 PM UTC+12, Fred J. McCall wrote:
William Mook wrote:

I'm sorry, I made the mistake of trying to make sense of something you've said. Obviously that is a fools errand.

I'm sorry you're crazy as a sack of rats,

I'm not that's the point. You are.

Rubber/glue/waaaaaa

You're being childish.

There you go projecting again.

You do that not me.

you MookJacking asshole.

I don't know what that means. Do you?

You are apparently the only one here who doesn't know what it means.

You're the one engaging in personal attacks.

How do you know it's a personal attack if you don't know what it
means?

'It' means personal attacks by you. Your name calling and general demeanour is an attack on me personally. That's obvious to anyone reading your tripe, regardless of whatever words the voices in your head tell you to make up.

Do you frequently make absolute statements about things that
you do not understand?

No. I never do, you moron.

Well, yes, you do.

Not really.

Rational people read 'I think we should withdraw' in the context of a UN treaty, as a withdrawal of the USA from the UN.

Nonsense.

Lots of people feel that the US should withdraw from the UN. Aren't you one of them? When you say "I think we should withdraw?"

I know complete sentences are hard for you, but you really should
include the entire quote, which was "I think we should withdraw from
the Outer Space Treaty".

You said "I think we should withdraw" period.

And what were we talking about, dip****?

The United Nations and the treaties it saddles its member states with.

I know it's hard for you,

You are the one constantly making errors, and project them on to me. I mean, I routinely say things you cannot comprehend because you are an idiot. Then, you routinely attack me, because YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! lol. Its funny really.

but the topic of the conversation was that Outer Space Treaty, not the
UN.

The topic is the United Nations and the treaties it saddles its member states with.

Hell, by your 'logic' I might have meant we should withdraw from the
human race.

The human race is not a product of the United Nations.

Or the nuclear test ban treaty.

We can withdraw from the United Nations, assess each treaty on its merits, and decide as a nation what treaties we think serve the American interest. This is how we make America Great again, according to one politician.

Or absolutely anything
at all.

Only in your demented mind. No one else's.

Sane people can stick to the subject or at least follow along.

Yes, proving once again you are a demented idiot. Since you have confused things I've said five different ways in a very short space of time.

All
you seem able to do is MookJack and shift the goal posts.

There you are using words the voices in your head say are real. lol. Idiot.