Old October 15th 03, 05:15 PM
Rand Simberg

Default After China

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003 05:49:33 CST, in a place far, far away, Jim
Kingdon made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

Sure it would be nice if some part of the world produces commercially
driven spaceflight, but it still seems most likely to happen in the US
than anywhere else (as far as I can see). That's where there is an
entrepreneurial spirit, the desire to develop a private space effort,
and even (these days) a few people who made money in dot-com days and
are finding it is burning a (space-related) hole in their pockets.

Yup.