Old October 15th 03, 02:31 AM
Rand Simberg

Default After China

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:27:01 CST, in a place far, far away, "Dave
Downing" made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

Ok, this could be a tricky one!

Assuming China makes it to become the third nation to successfully orbit
humans, who does the group think will be next?

Note, I am thinking of national efforts at orbiting rather than private
sub-orbital launches eg X-Prize. I am not aware of anyone else making
firm plans yet. Time for some interesting specualative discussion!

In the absence of any other information, India.