Old July 3rd 10, 12:11 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.physics.particle,sci.fractals,sci.astro
JT

Default Arrow of Time

On 2 Juli, 22:57, Yousuf Khan wrote:
On 7/3/2010 1:08 AM, JT wrote:

Well the spatial dimensions in special relativity is all ****ed up.
Since events are not local they may not behave the way we are
accustomed to but they will abey the logic of causality in some form.
So we have a timeline that is a rubberband but the reality outside the
bubble of universe is still stringent in fact it will be stringent in
every point of universe that studies our universe it will follow the
line of causality but with both spatial and timelike distorsion, none
of those is however proved.

But even if we suppose there is local timelines, the causality will
measure and describe events in a logical consise and coherent way. And
that is from any point that studies the event....s , in special
relativity that is not the case however it is a faulthy theory, that
can not give a coherent description of events separated by time and
spatial.

Well, if you think about it, in special relativity, all they are really
saying is that causality is slowed down at relativistic speeds. Chemical
reactions, biological processes, kinetic processes, all occur at slower
rates.

* * * * Yousuf Khan

No they make predictions of spatial separation and timelike separation
that do not occur in reality, it is a faulthy theory it can not be
used to predict where an object in mapped space will be. It us totally
useless for navigational or ballistical purposes at speeds close to
c.

It is proved again and again that relativists can not give an answer
to what position and space, an object at relativestic place will
occupy.
They are all jugglers dropping bananas behind the curtain, basicly
their theory allways was in freefall but because of the limitations of
the gedankens noone ever noticed.

Einstein never dared to juggle with more then two bananas, special
relativity is a very limited theory it is not even a theory it is all
a dreamwork.

JT