Old January 2nd 07, 04:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
J McBride

Default ASTRO: Moon Tonight

Hi Rick, I used a 70mm refractor and a CP4500 with a 26mm ep. @100ASA for
1/250 sec.

Joe

"Rick Johnson" wrote in message
We have it here too for a change but through thin clouds so I'm not
trying anything. Catching up on processing old stuff. We could use
your lake effect snow. We're so dry we are having grass fires. The
Twin Cities got 10" we got zip. Forest floor is dry. Normally we have
17" on the ground. Last year we had even more. This year zip. Clouds
and more clouds but they never drop much of anything. Just days of
flurries that sublime in the dry air.

You didn't take that with the C-14 I would expect so what did you use.

Rick

J McBride wrote:
Hi All, Well were 1 for 1 as far as clear nights go so far...which will
soon change when the Lake Effect clouds kick in.

Joe