Old September 23rd 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station,sci.space.history
Frank Glover[_1_]

Default (Poll) Space Tourism

nomen wrote:

"Danny Dot" wrote:

I would go if I was ultra rich. Remember there are many in this world
that the fee to them would be like a bus ride to the rest of us. You
can't take it with you, so you might as well spend it if you have it.

Danny Dot

redistributing wealth, taking from the rich and giving to the poor sounds better. Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

That's what taxes are for...

But beyond a certain point, you destroy any reason to *become* rich.

Who will you redistribute from then, Robin Hood...?

--

Frank

You know what to remove to reply...

Check out my web page: http://www.geocities.com/stardolphin1/link2.htm

"To confine our attention to terrestrial matters would be to limit the
human spirit."
- Stephen Hawking