Old March 1st 05, 08:24 PM
OM

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 11:21:09 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Jorge R. Frank wrote:

Apparently he didn't.

Damon, the quote comes from South Park (Cartman? think so, but unsure).

....Yeah, from the first episode, for that matter. Kyle's little
brother, Ike, has been kidnapped by the Greys - yeah the ones who
buggered Whitley Strieber - and Kyle asks the still-in-the-closet Mr.
Garrisson if he can be excused from class so he could go save his
little brother from the aliens.

"Kyle, you need to ask Mr. Hat."

...."Mr. Hat", is Mr. Garrisson's hand puppet, which acts as his inner
self and a voice for said. Mr. Hat replies:

"...Let me see, Kyle. No. No! You go to Hell! You go to Hell and you
DIE!!"

....Now, if that doesn't clarify things. may the Hubble mirror hit you
on the head when it falls down :-P

That explains it- we only just got access to that channel a couple of
months ago; and I've only seen one episode of it.

....Go over to alt.binaries.multimedia.southpark and get caught up.
You've got eight seasons, son.
OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr