Old March 9th 09, 09:32 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Scientists to stop global warming with 100,000 square mile sunshade

On Mar 7, 2:40*pm, BradGuth wrote:
On Mar 7, 12:42*am, wrote:

Mook is Mongolian for 'eternal leader' - transliterated to 'monk' - it
was a term used by Mongol warriors who led the great Mongolian armies
of the 13th and 14th centuries.

You can read more at;

http://www.mokenergy.com/index.php?cID=44

That's what this screwed up nation of village idiots and morons needs,

This nation is not screwed up, nor are we village idiotrs or morons.
Please re-read what you just wrote and now realize that the great
pleasure and satisfaction that you derive from that statement derives
from the momentary feeling of superiority you get when you say it.
Bottom line Brad, you have a problem.

a 'eternal leader' that's rich and powerful like yourself and your
Rothschild partners.

If you look at the history of the house of Rothschild you'll see they
have no dealings whatever with Mook.

Go to BHO and his Steven Chu, telling them exactly how it has to be.

I have no need to tell anyone anything - I am not doing so now. That
you think I am commanding you and others somehow is again a reflection
of the mental disorder you suffer from. Get professional help Brad,
that's the only way this can end positively.

In other words, take charge, and make good Mook **** happen.

I am - in fact - haha - I may get a t-shirt for my family - emblazoned
with - make good Mook **** happen - haha -

thanks for that.

Start off with the following:

Thorium Reactors, 1 GW per million
300 units (all identical)

Thoriun and all other fissiles will be gathered together, enriched
into harmless pulse unit triggers, and used to power deep space
nuclear pulse propulsion, where the primary energy source is lithium-6
deuteride or boron.

Plus loads of geothermal, wind and solar 1 TW

Not so much. The real factor is cost The best way to achieve that is
through concentrated photovoltaics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvE-b...eature=related

Start beefing up and expanding our national power grid, roughly
doubling its current capacity.

Why? The problem is the coal fired power plants not the wires that
connect them to the loads. Those coal fired power plants are easily
converted to hydrogen. As described here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWiXD...eature=related

*~ BG

The real issue is transport

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxV2F...eature=related