Old December 2nd 06, 07:29 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.astro,sci.math
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default connecting StrongNuclear Force with Force of Gravity-- neutron compared to Space = sea of positrons

a_plutonium wrote:
I may have an excellent analogy to Dirac Sea of Positrons = Monopole.
The analogy may be that of the neutron which has inside itself the
proton, electron and antineutrino. Now can a proton be so close and
next door to a electron confined into the small space of the neutron?

When I have a question about gravity, I can easily turn to the
StrongNuclear Force to help solve, and vice versa.

StrongNuclear is all about protons and nuclear-electrons existing
inside a neutron, which when it enters the nuclear region of an atom,
the nuclear-electron spills out and runs around holding all the protons
together as a sort of super-coulomb force.

Gravity works much the same, only it is a ultra-weak-coulomb force and
in fact the most weakest form of coulomb. Gravity, akin to
StrongNuclear, is a magnetic attraction of positive to negative charge
(and the a Coulomb force). Gravity is where the positive charge of the
sea-of-positrons is attracted to the negative charge of all mass and
matter (which is all electron mass of the Atom Totality).

So we can work out how positron charge of Space in the region of the
Sun is magnetically attracted to the mass of the Sun and this
calculation should agree with the Newton law of gravity and General
Relativity that mass bends space. Wherein the "bending of space" is
really the magnetic pull of positrons by electrons.

In the StrongNuclear Force, the concept of space is rather lacking or
missing. There is a concept of Space in the nuclear region in that
electrons inside neutrons do not have a space and that is why I call
them nuclear-electrons. These special electrons have given up their
Space in order to consolidate all their energy into magnetic attraction
to hold all the protons in the nucleus together.

So in StrongNuclear force, Space is missing because it is converted
into electron magnetic attraction. In Gravity, Space is on par with the
mass and matter in the Cosmos where Space is a Sea of Positrons. So for
total observable mass of the Cosmos has an equal amount of energy in
the form of Positron Space.

So in a sense, what holds together the Nucleus of any atom is the
nuclear-electrons attracted to the protons. What holds together the
electrons of any atom outside the nucleus is the Positron Space that
exists side by side with the electrons in orbit. Electrons when they
meet other electrons repel one another. So how do we get gravity in an
Atom Totality or how do we keep electrons in an atom from repelling one
another? The answer is that Positron Space holds electrons together as
they orbit around the nucleus of an atom, plus the other major
contributor that holds the electrons around the nucleus of the Protonic
Coulomb Force.

So for the StrongNuclear Force there is only one binding force energy
derived from nuclear-electrons. For Gravity there are two binding force
energy (1) protons holding electrons (2) the Positron Space where
electrons orbit have a force of attraction between one another.

So Newton's law of gravity as well as General Relativity give a force
of attraction of the mass of the Sun. But this same number can be
worked out from considering the Space around the Sun as a Sea of
Positrons magnetically attracting the total mass of the Sun. Or another
calculation of the GR dictum "mass bends space" can be derived as
magnetic lines of force of Positron Space around the mass of the Sun.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium